- On 16th January, Dr. Anupama Kudchadkar’s article on skin care during winters appeared on The Goan, a local newspaper.
- On 28th January, DR Anupama Kudchadkar gave a talk on prevention of hairfall at Rotary club of Miramar, 24th weekly meeting via zoom.
- On February 18th DR Diksha Phadke organised a street play on HIV awareness as a part of sexual and reproductive health week conducted by IMA Bardez.
- International women’s day was celebrated at Healthway Hospital Old Goa, by female staff along With Dr Anupama Kudchadkar. She gave a talk on “Skin care for all”. Total of 25 ladies attended the program.
- Dr Anupama Kudchadkar also gave a talk on “Prevention of hairfall” via Microsoft teams held by CSIR-National institute of Oceanography on the occasion of women’s day. It was attended by 60staff members of NIO Goa.
- On the occasion of womens day WDW IMA Margao branch conducted an awareness talk on skincare for staff of sunshine hospital. It was attended by 25 female staff members.
- On 6th March, sunshine hospital and secure healthcare in association with IADVL Goa state branch conducted a camp at Secure healthcare, Canacona. A total of 90 patients attended the camp for skin, internal medicine, surgery, orthopedic consultation along with free BP, RBSL, Hb check up. Free skin consultations were given by Dr Karla Faleiro to 70 patients and free medicines were provided to them.
- Dr Anupama Kudchadkar examined dermatology patients at a multispeciality camp organised for women of Goa on 13th March by IMA Tiswadi branch. 85 women benefited from this camp.
- Karla Faleiro examined dermatology patients at a multi-speciaility camp for women atTrimart Gogol, Margao on 15th March. 68 women benefited from this camp.